Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dating

I think its time to get back on the dating train and see what happens. I’ve been dreading this moment for the longest but sometimes you just have to jump in.

I’ve heard from the same mouths over and over and over again “things will happen when you least expect them”, “you will meet him when you’re not looking”, “maybe you’re trying to hard”, “you’re not trying hard enough” and “if you don’t put yourself out there you will never meet anyone”. Um… damned if I do, damned if I don’t. ladies and gentlemen, we have a Catch 22 here!

Since obviously my “not single” friends have no idea what the hell they are talking about (either that or they just cant remember how bad it was when they weren't coupled up), I will still do things my way, but will keep in mind their messy advices.

One thing's for sure... I HATE THIS PART OF LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment