Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dumbass

About two weeks ago I was exchanging emails with a guy I “met” online. Lets call him “Matt”. I liked his profile and enjoyed his emails. About eight emails were exchanged. After my last email to him, he disappeared. Never heard from him again. I am no stranger to this, so all I thought was “there goes another one”. I did what I do best… I moved onto the next suitor. Last night I went on a very nice date and during same, I received a notification from the online dating website informing me that “Matt” had added me to his favorites. So now I can’t help but wonder, why stop emailing me to then add me to your favorites gallery? What’s the point in that? Why not continue the emails? Why not ask for my number? Why not ask me out? Why add me to your “favorites” if you are clearly not interested? Isn’t this the most retarded and stupid thing to do? At this point, I really could care less, and if he were to grow balls and contact me again and ask me out, there’s a 99.9% chance I will tell him to get lost. And yes, I will delete mah-self from his favorites. Dumbass!

No comments:

Post a Comment