Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Say that again?

This chat lasted about eight minutes.

A Brooklyn guy contacts me. He’s cute. I reply. He asks where in the city I work, I proceed to tell him. He asks what I am on the site for. I say I’m not entirely sure but I think an easy flowy conversation over a drink would be a nice way to start anything… if anything. He asks if I know the “Q” train. Uhhh… Yes? And then he proceeds to tell me to take the Q train to… uh... Brooklyn. Excuse me??? I live in Jersey you self centered ass!

Can someone explain to me why a guy would expect a woman to go to them for a first date? For some reason I keep bumping onto idiots that want me to go for a drink on their neck of the woods. Whatever happened to the middle ground? So I live in Jersey and you live in Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx… Can’t we just meet somewhere in Manhattan? As in Midtown/Downtown/Uptown?

Dating in this city SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment