Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back on the dating train

Well shoot me now and put me out of my misery!

It's a new year and I just found out, once again (after throwing in the towel for a few months) that dating doesn't get any better. No matter with what mind-frame I come into it, the results are the same. It's mind boggling. The question keeps popping in my head... "ARE THERE ANY "NORMAL"-REGULAR-RESPECTFUL-NICE-HONEST MEN OUT THERE?!?!?!!"

*sigh* Nevermind I asked that question. Moving on... As i was saying, I am back on the dating train, and with that, my online profile up and public. A lot more simpler, a lot less words, a lot less honest... a lot mellower... Lets see what bites.

In the meantime, while browsing the swamp of online profiles, I found this: >  >  > >

Hmmm... You think this qualifies as one of those "Things I will regret in the next two years" type list? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment