Sunday, January 8, 2012

Three way?

I'm not so sure how to feel about this.  I mean, yesterday, when I received this email I felt appalled!  Then I forwarded it to a friend of mine and she proceeded to say "I would just take it as a compliment , just think you attract both sexes."  Ok, she's right.  But I already knew I'm pretty.  I mean, I'm not saying I'm "drop-dead-gorgeous" or that I think I'm stunning or anything like that, but I know I'm not ugly.  Whatever, the point is, that I find it really annoying to receive this type of email (and I get this type of email a lot - from married men usually, not from a married couple) all the time.  I can't help but thinking, if I were married, that could be my husband.  there are SO MANY married men online, looking to meet other chicks its scary.

How am I supposed to believe in "love" or "marriage", or even have a "monogamous", "trusting" relationship with someone when I know all this crazy shit is going on out there.

What is a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment