Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brainless?


Often I wonder if men are given a brain at birth or if that part of the process just skips them altogether?

I was currently talking with this dude I met online. We emailed back and forth, on and off, for 2 weeks. I was either too busy with my life or with other dates and I’m sure he was/is on the same boat. But yesterday he texted me and today seems like more of the same. He’s a “jokester”. Nothing wrong with that, right? But I wonder, will I ever be able to have a serious conversation with him that doesn’t necessarily involves “LOL’s”?

This morning he sent me a “piggy” comment. On this end, I was trying to figure out if he really meant it or if he was kidding. Regardless of what the intention behind it was, I am not for any type of “sexual” or “disrespectful” texting or conversation with someone I don’t know or haven’t even met. The conversation went like this:

Me: -“Are you one of those PIGS that want bikini pictures?”
Him: -“Haha. Only if it’s a thong bikini.”

So… I stopped texting him. Tried to figure out if he’s a pig or not and then after about an hour…

Him: -“Where did you go?”
Me: -“I’m here. Just trying to get over the bad joke”
Him: -“Ha. Oh please.”
Me: -“I don’t know if you are aware but there’s a LOT of sick PIGS online and for a second there you sounded like one. If you can’t see that then, ooooh well!”
Him: -“I was teasing silly”
Me: -“I don’t know you so how would I be able to know? Hello?!?!
Him: -“Fair enough. I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable.”

Who raises these kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment