Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who raised this kid?

Ok so last week I was emailing this guy and we set up a date for today (Thursday). He specifically said he would call me THIS week to talk about specifics. That was LAST week. Probably Thursday. What I didn’t realize was that HE was expecting ME to keep my calendar open for his sorry ass up until THE day of the “date” without having ANY type of communication whatsoever.

And no, he never called ever called nor he emailed me again, but I did receive a text from him @ 8:54 am today (Thursday). And here is how it went.

John:Hey. It’s John from POF. Are we still on for tonight?” < < < Dude has some nerve! Not even a “good morning”? Who raised this kid???

Me:U can’t be serious, right? I didn’t hear from u so I made plans. And good morning u too.

John:Ur a trip.

Short and sweet, eh?

I thought about it for a second. I really wanted to tell him that he spelled “Ure/You’re” incorrectly. My friends… there IS a difference between Your/Ur and You’re/Ure. For some reason, most Caucasian guys (that’s my dating preference) can’t spell for their life! Anyways, it was just my immature side that wanted to make him feel a lil stupid or irk him in some way. But I figured I’d just ignore his uneducated white ass and call it a day.

Sometimes I just can’t be bothered.

NEXT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment