Monday, June 6, 2011

Damned shoes!

So last Saturday I went out with one of my good friends.

Our original plans were to have some drinks and then go watch a movie... or maybe drinks and dinner. Whatever. The point is that the main character of the night was going to be Mr. Booze. Cause... When your love life sucks and your job is a job is a job, all you wanna do is drink to make it all better... for a couple hours at least.

Well, we wanted a low key night and skip the aggravation of going to a bar or lounge and realize once again what we were NOT missing, so we decided against drinks at a bar and went straight for dinner... and drinks on the side. Simply deliciousness. She had her precious wine. I had my sweet Khalua & milk. She had her salad. I had my brazilian rice, beans and chicken... and then... we walked to the movies.

Sometimes I wished I had a motorized scooter so I could roll around Manhattan w/o a care in the world.

Not only my job is a pain in my ass and my love life totally sucks, but now my feet feel just how they look.

Why do I wear "cute" shoes again???

SHOOT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment